Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blaze Media Pro: All-In-One Multimedia Tool

Blaze Media Pro: All-In-One Multimedia Tool work with audios and videos – editing, converting, tweaking, enhancing… you name it. Well, see I’m not really a pro in multimedia and stuff like that, so a handy and easy to use tool is a plus for me.
I need to convert several audio and video formats, and I know I only have Windows Media Player (this is totally out of scope, it is a player!). So, again I have to go down searching for a appropriate tool.
There are scores of such tools, which allows you to convert audio or video formats like Super Audio Converter, Smart Audio Converter, Xilisoft Video Converter, etc. Well, those are handy, but still not what I’m looking for.
Since, I’m dealing with both audio and video, I somehow need a more versatile tool, which covers both audio and video conversion. Finally, I found this super handy, all-in-one multimedia tool –
Blaze Media Pro.
By just looking at its features, I have been amazed. This is what I want – audio converter and editor, video encoder and hell lot more. I can convert and encode almost any audio (MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, etc.) and video (AVI, MPG, WMV, MOV) formats. I’m actually looking for a MOV converter to convert MOV to AVI, so Blaze Media Pro get the job done for me in a snap.
As for audio and video editing, some of the formats supported include MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, MPEG-4, AIFF, M4A, AAC, AC3, FLAC, ALAC, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, and more.
Blaze Media Pro is one of the best (if not the best) multimedia tool you can have right now in the market. It is super powerful and yet very user friendly. It supports CD/DVD burning too.

No comments:

Post a Comment